Tuesday 30 July 2019

A Bike Tour of 4200 Kilometers- Mumbai to Goa (Part-2)


If you're looking for Part-1 of this series, do CLICK HERE

Day 4 : Hyderabad to Bangalore (600kms)


22nd June 2019, I started my journey from Hyderabad around 8AM and reached Bangalore around 5PM. Hard to believe, right? It took me only 9 hours for a journey of 600kms. Usually I take a stop every 70-80kms to have a cup of tea. That's the secret of my energy: TEA.


The roads are just awesome. The highway roads are simply beautiful. You can easily ride at 100-120kmph without any trouble. And when you ride a Dominar the journey becomes even more easier. 

Dominar is not just a bike, it's a BEAST. 

I have friends at Bangalore so there wasn't any need to book rooms. I went straight to my friend's room, saved few bucks.




It was raining
























Day 5 : Sight Seeing- Nandi Hills & Lepakshi

So it was my 5th day and Bangalore has some awesome places to visit. So early morning, I took a bath and went straight to Nandi Hills. The climate was a bit on the hotter side but still the view mesmerized me. Sharing some pics of Nandi Hills and Lepakshi












Day 6 : A Day in Bengaluru #BangaloreDiaries

6th day of joureny and it began with the cool Bengaluru climate. Bangalore's climate which is something you can't find anywhere else. I don't think you need AC in your room if you are residing at Bangalore. A friend of mine joined me and we went to see Bangalore Palace, ate delicious Biryani at BTM layout and had some cool bike rides in and around the city. With every passing minutes I was falling in love with Bengalore.





Panoramic View of Bangalore Palace




.

Day 7 : Bangalore to GOA (600kms)


I was so much in love with Bangalore that I didn't want to leave that place but the show has to go on and trust me that was the most difficult part. Though I was really excited to go GOA but leaving Bangalore was really difficult.

Bangalore to Goa roads are nice but only till 450kms. The next 150 kms you need to ride along the forest roads and in the state highway

NOTE: Don't cross the road after sunset because the forest roads are damn scary. If you are in car then there won't be any issue but the bike ride is scary.

Adding salt to my wounds, it rained. I had to ride in the rains for around 100kms and that was the most difficult part in my entire journey. I'm sharing some clicks and video and you can imagine the rest.





The scary roads 



I reached Goa around 9PM, went straight to my hotel room. Thanks to OYO again. 

Finally I reached my dream place, GOA. 

For the next part CLICK HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment