Tuesday 30 July 2019

A Bike Tour of 4200 Kilometers- Mumbai to Goa (Part-3)


Day 8/9/10 : GOA...GOA...GOA

Yeah! I stayed for 3 days in Goa. Goa was always my dream destination. From the days of engineering I wanted to go Goa. And finally I was at my dream place. To be honest, even now when I'm writing this post (a month later) the memories of those days are flashing by. Those 3 days were the best days of my life. 

The first I did nothing except boozing. GOA is famous for boozing. The alcohols rate are quite cheap. You can get a Kingfisher (330ml) only at rs.40/-. My room had a swimming pool and I spent almost the entire day in the swimming pool boozing. I know it's not good but the rates at which the beers were available made me to drink. 

The next day I went to Baga Beach. This beach is famous for its night life. Pubs and Discos are lined up in the streets and it is quite crowded. I saw a huge no. of people dancing and enjoying their heart out around the beach side Bars. I don't think anywhere else in India you can enjoy the way you could enjoy in Goa. 

I also visited few Churches and Forts. Even the heavy rains couldn't stop me from enjoying. 

I made a list of few places which you must visit if you are in Goa:


  • Tittos' Club
  • Baga Beach
  • Panaji ( A great place to see the old vintage architectural beauty)
  • Bom Jesus Basilica
  • Grand Fort of Aguada
There are many other places too, you can just Google it. 

And then it was the time to return back.

From Goa, I drove towards Mumbai - Nagpur - Raipur - Jeypore (hometown)

My Journey's summary:

Total money spent: Rs. 28,000/- (Bike's Petrol, Room charges, Fooding, everything included)
Total Days: 14 days
Total Kilometers: 4169
And last but not the least, memories for the lifetime.

Sharing few pics of Goa












And that's the end! :'(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment