Tuesday 4 August 2015

They Killed Me

Story of My Death: 



A thunder like sound broke my sleep. I opened my tiny little eyes in shock. I found nothing. It was almost dark outside, but a little warm too. I have heard many people saying the world outside is full of colors and I'm really excited to see and feel it. But what was the sound that I just heard??
And then, I heard it again. My father was shouting at my mother. Even my mother’s weep was audible to me. With that, even I felt like crying. There were two other persons who were shouting, they must be my grand-parents. My mother was standing there alone and was trying her best to keep her point but none gave a damn..

After a long heated conversation for an hour or so, finally it was decided. My fate was decided. Now it was sure they are going to kill me. I can't see the outer world now. A few days back I felt my heartbeat, little fingers were starting to grow on my hands; they are small now. I wanted to touch my mother’s hand, I want to kiss her but all my dreams will remain unfulfilled.

I still remember that day. 3 months before, I felt I am human. I was quite tiny, may be 10 inches long. Curled up in my mother’s womb I was sleeping in a warm and dark surrounding.

I still remember the day, when my mother proudly informed my father that she is pregnant. He jumped in excitement. He danced like mad. My mother was laughing looking at her husband’s childish behavior. Even my grandparents were happy. They blessed my mother and thanked her for making them so happy.



I still remember the day when I first kicked my mother. I was growing. I was able to turn and toss. When she said about this to my father, he got excited. He brought his ears near my mom’s tummy and asked me to make some noises. I wanted to shout out loud but the strength in me didn’t allow doing so.

Everything was going great till today. But today, when my mother went to hospital for her routing check up, things changed. My father asked the doctor to do an ultrasound test. My mother looked him in bewilderment. She hesitated but when he kept on insisting her, she agreed. During the test I felt as if a type of instrument was inching towards me. Will it kill me?? Will it take me out?? I was confused.

10 minutes I had to wait and the instrument was taken out. I felt relaxed.

Later in the evening, the reports were out. My father furiously entered the bedroom and shouted at my mother. My mother trembled. She cried and even begged my father but he was too stubborn to give an ear. She wanted me but they neither cared for her nor did they care for me.
It was clear, they wanted a boy. I was a girl and in this world, may be being a girl is a disgrace. The decision was made. Today is my last day. Tomorrow they will kill me.

Mom and Dad, I still love you.. Don’t miss me !!



Don't kill a Girl child, they aren't disgrace to you.. They are God's real Angels..... 






                                                                           Thank You....


No comments:

Post a Comment